August 9, 2013

Twigs and Willows and zippers

Stuff I'm working on right now: a variation of a chevron lace pattern in a fall-inspired cowl. Hope to post a finished picture soon. My next one ( or the "variation of the variation") may include an industrial type zipper. Love the look of unexpected hardware zippers!

In addition to working on my own original designs for legwarmers, cowls, gloves and other small-sized projects, I feel the need to get cracking on a fall sweater for moi!  Lately I've been a big fan of botanical motifs and the color green and plan to combine both when I knit the sweater Twigs and Willows by Alana Dakos in her book Botanical Knits.


Brae Tweed by Knit One Crochet Too.
 A pale silvery green with flecks of neutral tweed.


 
Twigs and Willows by Alan Dakos

No comments:

Post a Comment