August 28, 2013

To zip or not to zip?





To zip or not to zip, that is the question.  Functional and fashionable, zippers have been popping up everywhere.  And not just zippers...I mean ZIPPERS!

A couple of weeks ago I was playing around with a lace pattern and turned it into a simple (but very cute) cowl.  When it was finished, I had an idea of how even-cuter it would look with a metal zipper.  So I developed a pattern which I call To Zip or Not to Zip - a Cowl with Options.  Both versions are quick knits which would be perfect for yourself (think wonderful color to brighten up a neutral coat) or to give as a gift.  The holidays will be here before you know it and this adorable cowl could become your "go to" gift for lucky recipients. 

I'll be posting the pattern soon.  Be sure to check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment